15th November 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor after completion of BAMS course? Possibility to do MD(Ayurveda)?

Hello, I am doing BAMS course. I would like to know that after completing my this BAMS course, I can become a Doctor? I also want to do MD in Ayurveda course. I would like to know that is it possible for me to do this MD in Ayurveda course? Please let me know immediately.

22nd November 2018, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor after completion of BAMS course? Possibility to do MD(Ayurveda)?

You can become an Ayurvedic Doctor after completion of BAMS degree. You need to complete internship and get yourself registered to practice as an Ayurvedic Doctor in India.

MD in the same field is surely possible, through entrance exam. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam after BAMS degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?