4th January 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Possibility to do MS in Orthodontics?

Hello,
After Bachelor of Physiotherapy can I call be a Doctor? And also tell me that after BPT can I do MS in Orthodontics?

14th January 2016, 04:44 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Possibility to do MS in Orthodontics?

No No...this is not what you wanted to be called, and don't even use the degree as like Doctor. If this was so, then after completing your MBBS you are doctor logically but practically not.
So, there is a big difference in between getting to be called as doctor and be a doctor.
Physiotherapy, is a simple course that any medical student pursue.
Yes, after doing MS in Medical and obtaining satisfactory degree you can get the doctor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?