24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BSc(Electronics) degree of Andhra University?

I would like to know that if I do BSc in Electronics from Andhra University then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a teacher with BSc(Electronics) degree of Andhra University?
  2. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  3. How can I do distance BEd course being a Government Teacher? -- [New]
  4. Which colleges are offering BSc Ag course in AP?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 49 percent in B.Com? Can I apply for TET exam?
  6. Which are the colleges of MSc distance medical microbiology near Hyderabad
  7. B.Ed degree from a Bangladeshi university is applicable for Assistant Teacher job in West Bengal?
  8. What is the eligibility to get enrolled in B.Ed?
  9. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  10. What are the best colleges for BSc in AP after passing 12th?
  11. Eligibility for upcoming DSSSB Teacher posts in 2018
  12. Which institute better for MSc Electronics? What can be done after this?
  13. Which college provides admission in AP for B.Ed distance
  14. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  15. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A for general category?
  16. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  17. Last date for application of MSc Chemistry? Colleges offering this course and what are the main subjects provided? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
28th April 2018, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Electronics) degree of Andhra University?

To become a school teacher, you need a B.Ed degree and then quality TET/CTET. Most of the government schools will ask for TET/CTET scores.

Hence, merely a B.Sc degree will not be enough, because there are too many graduates with B.Ed degree looking for teaching jobs and schools prefer B.Ed candidates.
29th April 2018, 04:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Electronics) degree of Andhra University?

Look only after completing graduation you are not eligible to become a teacher in Andhra University.
To be eligible for this you have to complete Post- Graduation first. After this you will be eligible to apply for the post of teacher/lecturer in Andhra University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?