18th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any course other than degree course?

Sir, I have completed my SSC just in this year and now I am taking CDC stream after this. What should I do? I am not interested to do degree. So, can you say with out degree any courses are available.

18th November 2017, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any course other than degree course?

If you want to study any course at PG level, you need a degree first. Also, most of the private and government sector jobs ask for graduation degree. It will be difficult to get job, if you don't have a degree.

Hence, it all depends on you to plan your studies. If you are not interested in degree, then be ready for job options based on your requirement.
19th November 2017, 11:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my SSC just in this year and now I am taking CDC stream after this. What should I do? I am not interested to do degree. So, can you say with out degree any courses are available.

Yes, you can do various other courses other than degree course. There are Certificate and Diploma courses available to study in India in various subjects. You can study various polytechnic diploma courses like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Textile Technology etc. You can also study various courses at Industrial Training Institute (ITI). There are various ITI courses like Electrician, Plumber, Fitter, Mechanic, Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Radio and Television, Molder, Turner, Welder, Wireman, Desk Top Publishing Operator, Computer operator and Programming Assistant etc.
19th November 2017, 01:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your class 10th examination at this instant, you can opt for Higher Secondary studies of class 11th and class 12th and after the completion of class 12th examination, you can apply for any professional course. Or else after the completion class 10th examination, you can opt for any of the Diploma course based on class 10th qualification.

List of some of the Diploma courses:-
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Engineering
  • Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Diploma in Chemical Engineering
  • Diploma in Software Engineering
  • Diploma in Mining Engineering
  • Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
  • Diploma in Mechatronics
  • Diploma in Architecture Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Science and Technology
  • Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
  • Diploma in Modern Office Practice
  • Diploma in Business Administration
  • Diploma in Business Administration
19th November 2017, 02:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested to pursue Graduation courses, then there is an other option for you to do after completion of 10th Class or higher secondary course. You may go for vocational courses or certification courses or some short term courses after completion of 10th Class or 12th Class in order to find better job opportunities.

But, as far as my personal views are concerned, I suggest you to pursue Graduation courses. Because, Graduation courses are not that much valuable in this present days. Then think about the value of the courses in future to find better job opportunities.

Even though you are not interested to pursue, I suggest you to pursue Graduation courses after completion of 12th Class to find good career as most of the companies or organization prefer candidates who are done with minimum Graduation or Bachelor Degree course.
19th November 2017, 02:57 PM
ashfaquekhan316

No, there is no such course without any degree, whatever course you opt for, be it Diploma or degree, you will get a degree for it.

You can get admission in various Diploma and certificate course, many of them are available.

> Diploma in Civil Engineering.

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

> Diploma in CSE.

> Diploma in ECE.

> Diploma in Textile Engineering.

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

> Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

> Diploma in Information Technology.

> Diploma in Astronomy, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?