24th November 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Planning after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Planning as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 12:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Planning after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

=> As per my knowledge, yes you can do Bachelor of Planning after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.

=> Bachelor of Planning is a graduation level course and the duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50%.
30th November 2018, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Planning after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

If you have got the qualification from a recognized open school and have got a decent rank in the entrance exam, then there will be no issue with getting admission in the said course.

Just make sure you have studied the right subject combination in class 12th with minimum percentage of marks required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?