13th July 2022, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 8 years of gap?

Dear sir, I had completed my 12th class 2014. Also I had joined IGNOU but I had no giving attention so pls help how I did complete graduation

15th July 2022, 12:36 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 8 years of gap?

1. Yes, you can do graduation after 8 years of gap.

2. There is no age restriction to pursue a graduation in India in any subject.

3. You must have completed 12th from any board to get admission in college to pursue a graduation.
15th July 2022, 10:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to get admission in general bachelor degree course. So, you are eligible to pursue the course

The admission procedure varies with course and college. So, you can visit the official website of the college to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th July 2022, 10:54 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can graduate after a gap of 8 years as there is no specific age limit for graduation, so if you want to change your stream and go for your graduation, you can go for it. There are many universities which offer various UG courses for private students So, it can be beneficial for you.
15th July 2022, 01:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can start your graduation from the beginning after 8 years of gap. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
15th July 2022, 02:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit to pursue the graduation degree. If you want to get fresh admission in graduation degree after a gap of 08 years, then you can apply for the admission in graduation degree.
You shall have passed 12th class with at least 40% marks and no pending backlog shall be there for getting admission in graduation degree course.
15th July 2022, 05:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes. the candidate can pursue a graduation after 8 years of gap. The candidate should have their 10th and 12th class marksheet to get admission in college.

To get admission reputed government college, the candidate needs to qualify
entrance test of that particular university or college. The candidate of any age can pursue graduation in India.
15th July 2022, 06:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having completed your Class 12th in 2014, you are eligible for pursuing graduation degree course in both regular and distance mode of education as gap after academic degree cannot completely refrain a candidate from higher studies later.

Further, for seeking admission in the institutes of your interest you can contact their respective management or refer to its official website and follow the procedure to get admission in the same institute.
15th July 2022, 06:44 PM
IPHONE13

Yes, you can go for your graduation after the gap of 8 years as in graduation there is no specific age limit criteria, so if you want to change your stream and go for your graduation, then you can go for it. There are many online distance program for science students like B. Tech, B.Sc, diploma course, etc.
15th July 2022, 06:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue your bachelor degree from IGNOU.

IGNOU is a recognised open university. So, if you want to complete your bachelor degree then have to give attention to your studies.
15th July 2022, 07:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go for your graduation after the gap of 8 years as in graduation. There is no specific criteria.
So if you want to change your stream and go for your graduation, then you go for it. There are many online distance program for science students like B.Tech, BSc, Diploma course etc.

So there are many option for regular as well as for distance education. It depend upon you that in which field you want to go in.
18th July 2022, 02:11 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. Candidate can restart their graduation after an 8-year long break. Nowadays, candidates have the option of completing their degrees via correspondence or distance learning from an accredited university. Or they can do so in one year through the One-Sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
18th July 2022, 04:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

As a regular student, the upper age limit to pursue any graduation courses is 25 years according to the guidelines of UGC.

After a gap of a number of years you can apply for graduation as a private student.

There are many universities which offer various UG courses of private students. So it can be beneficial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?