13th July 2022, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I give upsc exam with maths in graduation as i have adopted zoology in graduation?

Can I give upsc exam with maths in graduation as i have adopted zoology in graduation?

15th July 2022, 02:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give upsc exam with maths in graduation as i have adopted zoology in graduation?

Yes. You are eligible for the exam. Because the minimum educational qualification required for the UPSC exam is that candidate must have completed a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university or institute.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.upsc.gov.in/
15th July 2022, 09:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give upsc exam with maths in graduation as i have adopted zoology in graduation?

Yes, you can opt Mathematics (or any other subject) as an optional subject in Civil Services examination (popularly known as UPSC examination) irrespective of your subject or stream of graduation degree course which is Zoology in your case.

For details regarding the eligibility for appearing in the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 09:34 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt Mathematics (or any other subject) as an optional subject in Civil Services examination (popularly known as UPSC examination) irrespective of your subject or stream of graduation degree course which is Zoology in your case.

For details regarding the eligibility for appearing in the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 10:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you want to appear for Civil Service examination then eligible to appear for the examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 10:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline can choose optional paper other than that of bachelor degree.

So, you can appear for the examination and can select Maths as optional paper.

Examination is conducted in three stages and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2022, 04:02 PM
IPHONE13

Yes, You can give UPSC exam with maths in Graduation.
The minimum eligibility criteria to be able to sit in UPSC civil services examination is you must have completed your graduation degree in whichever stream from any recognised University.
15th July 2022, 05:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can attempt UPSC examination (officially known as Civil Services examination) with Mathematics as optional subject even having completed your graduation degree in Zoology as a candidate is allowed to opt for any subject as optional subject for appearing in the same examination irrespective of his/her academic background.
15th July 2022, 05:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th July 2022, 12:44 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You are qualified to appear for*the UPSC exam.
Because the candidate must have earned a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution in order to qualify for the UPSC exam.

Refer to the following link for more information:-
https://www.upsc.gov.in/
18th July 2022, 05:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible. Any graduate can apply for the UPSC exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidate must have at least a bachelor degree from a recognised University to take the UPSC exam. Even those candidates who have written the final year exams of the qualifying exam and are awaiting results can apply.

Candidates must be a minimum 21 years of age and must not be more than 32 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?