29th January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?

I have done graduation in 2009 fron calcutta university but my percentage is very low and now i want to do llb so can i do graduation again from any recognised university and after that can i join llb.
Currently i am pursuing company secretary course and i got admission in it by producing my calcutta university degree certificate if i am able to do graduation again and after that if i do llb can i show both the llb and cs degree in future for seeking job.

9th February 2014, 04:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in 2009 fron calcutta university but my percentage is very low and now i want to do llb so can i do graduation again from any recognised university and after that can i join llb.
Currently i am pursuing company secretary course and i got admission in it by producing my calcutta university degree certificate if i am able to do graduation again and after that if i do llb can i show both the llb and cs degree in future for seeking job.
No you can't do bachelor degree again. But, you can apply for Master Degree course and score good marks. With Master Degree course you may get admission for LLB course.

So, I suggest you to apply for Master Degree course instead of applying for Bachelor degree course.

LLB stands for (Bachelor of Law). The duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semester.

Applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline recognized from recognized university. The candidate from General category must score minimum 50% percentage of marks. The candidate from SC/ST or OBC category candidates must score minimum 45% percentage of marks.

The Applicant should be qualified CLAT Entrance Examination or other reputed Entrance Examination to admission for LLB course.,

So, Please apply for Master Degree course Instead of bachelor degree course.
30th August 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me im read in bengoli mediume BA honrs so after BA which 1 better for me LLB or Tea mangmt
15th April 2015, 12:30 AM
amanshrivastava98

No, its not at all necessary to pursue one more graduation since there is no such fixed or minimum percentage criteria for LLB after graduation.

Instead you can go for the Masters in the same field as graduation and then score good marks there and then apply for LLB.
14th June 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I passed M.Com (Master Of Commerce) with 52 % Marks from Madurai Kamaraj University open University Scheme.
Pre - Degree to M.com. Whether this M.com is enough in place of a Graduation to write LLB entrance examination and
get admission after minimum marks obtained such entrance.
30th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed my graduation with 40 percent and i want to do law can fill from after postgraduation sir pls help me..
14th February 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it passable to do or any way to do LLB ? My D.O.B- 02.02.1974. I am two year Bcom Pass graduate from -(Calcutta University-1994) with 42% marks.
9th March 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed my graduation in BA with 40% from Mumbai university in 1997. I want to take admission for Law in Mumbai university. But as I have scored less than 45% I am unable to get admission in any law college in Mumbai. Kindly let me know as to how can I get admission for Law in Mumbai college.
19th April 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing PG in Communicative English. Can I apply for L.L.B. distance education in Kakatiya University, Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join in Kakatiya University, Warangal (Distance mode).
30th December 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed my llb second year from barkatullah univercity bhopal on 2007 can i do llb final year from same univercity on this year?
18th February 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

My graduation in commerce stream with 40% marks in 2009. Can i do post graduation for law(l.l.b) in any stream....what is the % of law after master degree...what is timing(yrs)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?