12th May 2021, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Can i do graduation with Science if did B.Ed after B.Sc IT?

I had done graduation with BSC. IT then after that i did B. Ed. So can i again do graduation with science. Will it be valid or not to do so as per the rules and regulations.

13th May 2021, 12:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can i do graduation with Science if did B.Ed after B.Sc IT?

Yes, You can pursue graduation with Science if did B.Ed after B.Sc IT.

Since you have completed minimum qualification of intermediate that's why you are eligible to pursue graduation course any time.

You can go for another graduation degree after completing 1st one.
14th May 2021, 09:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do graduation with Science if did B.Ed after B.Sc IT?

The requirement or eligibility to pursue graduation is that a candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks. Admission to the graduation course is done either on the basis of merit or on the basis of your performance in the entrance test.

There is no age bar to pursue graduation in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?