29th December 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ICSI without any coaching?

Sir, I have passed my 12th class with 58% (commerce without maths). I live in a village. Can I do ICSI without any help lik coaching, tuition etc, because in my village no any coaching center. So, please give me answer.

30th December 2016, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do ICSI without any coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed my 12th class with 58% (commerce without maths). I live in a village. Can I do ICSI without any help lik coaching, tuition etc, because in my village no any coaching center. So, please give me answer.
To be honest it is difficult to study Company Secretary course without coaching class. Please, don't take it as wrong. I am not saying that you can't study Company secretary course without coaching class. I am just saying that it's difficult to study. You can easily clarify your doubts If you having separate coaching class for Company Secretary course. Company Secretary is four years professional course, high-level questions will be asked in the examination. Hence, coaching is mandatory for Company Secretary course.
30th December 2016, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as long as you can study from home and manage things on your own there is no such requirement to join any coaching Institute or get any private tuitions.

You should put down some labor to studies try to solve as much books as possible. In this modern time you can also get the help of internet and make it your private tutor and help yourself with some knowledge of internet.

You can very much prepare for ICSI without the help of any coaching for sure.
30th December 2016, 01:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do ICSI course by yourself only if you are that much of dedicated towards your goal.
Look nothing is impossible for us if we believe in ourself. So, if you are confident enough, you can prepare yourself for the course and can prove yourself also.
30th December 2016, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do Company Secretary (CS) course without any coaching. The CS course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). You have to join the Foundation Program after completion of 10+2. To clear the CS course you have to prepare well. You can use the previous year’s question papers. You can use the materials available in the internet also. You have to work hard to clear the CS course. There are many students who have passed the CS examinations without coaching classes. So if you concentrate well in the studies then you can clear the CS course. The ICSI website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?