23rd December 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 1132 rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a General candidate?

Dear Sir,
My rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is 1132 in General category. Can I get admission in any college of AIIMS? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

21st October 2016, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 1132 rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a General candidate?

It will be difficult to get admission in AIIMS with this rank because seats are limited and also seats are reserved for other categories. There are few AIIMS institutes all over India and this rank for a general category is not good enough.

One can't be sure of admission with this rank being a general candidate. Hence, you can just hope for the best, if you are called for counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?