4th October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?

what is the criteria of selection in AIIMS and govt. college for MBBS course ? what i means is is the only way to get a seat in AIIMS is through AIIMS entrance exam or we can get it through AIPMT rank also?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get into AIIMS? What is the criteria for selection? How many seats are there in AIIMS?
  2. Age limit for appearing for Medical Entrance Exam and 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  4. What is the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam
  5. Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?
  6. Past 5 years cutoff of AIIMS MBBS exam? What could be the expected cutoff for AIIMS?
  7. How to do internship in AIIMS? I am a MBBS graduate
  8. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  9. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  11. What is the difference between AIIMS and state medical college?
  12. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  13. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  14. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  15. Banks in Mumbai selling AIIMS forms?
  16. How can I become a doctor after passing HSc, CET and NEET?
  17. Books to be followed to get a good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the course fee of AIIMS MBBS programme?
  18. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
7th October 2014, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?

For AIIMS admission in MBBS course, you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by AIIMS. There is no other way of getting admission.

Hence, you have to get a very good rank in the AIIMS PMT to get admission. For other government medical colleges, you have option of NEET, which is a national level medical entrance exam for admission into various government medical colleges in India.

You must have educational qualification equal to 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board of education. Also, make sure that you have got 50% marks in aggregate in these subjects.

Entrance examination will have objective type questions related to Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry. There will be negative marking for wrong answer.

For more information visit http://aiims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?