3rd March 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3rd year BCA in any of Mumbai college?

I have completed 2 years BCA after 12 Science in Gujarat, can I get admission in 3rd year BCA in any of Mumbai college??

9th March 2023, 07:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year BCA in any of Mumbai college?

You cannot change college in the final year of your BCA course. BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application.

It is an undergraduate course. So, you have to continue with the same college in your final year or else have to take fresh admission in the first year of the course, in my opinion, the first one will be the better choice in respect to later.
25th March 2023, 11:54 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year BCA in any of Mumbai college?

It may be possible to get admission in the 3rd year of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) in Mumbai colleges if you meet the eligibility criteria and the college has vacant seats. However, admission policies may vary from college to college, so it is best to check with the colleges you are interested in for their specific requirements and availability of seats.

Some colleges may allow lateral entry admission for BCA in the 2nd year, but it is less common for admission directly in the 3rd year. You may need to submit your previous academic records and other relevant documents for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?