4th October 2011, 12:02 AM
habibarif

Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?

myself habib arif,i am an BE 2nd year student,i am doing engineering from BAMU,i want to change my university from BAMU to mumbai university,so is it possible to change university from BAMU to mumbai university?can i get admission in direct 3rd year in college of mumbai university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  3. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  4. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  5. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  6. How can I take admission in Pharmacy after completing SYBSc in micro-chem from Mumbai University
  7. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  8. Can I take admission in Mumbai University after doing FYB.Com from regular college?
  9. How can I change my institute? I am doing first year BBA
  10. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  11. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com 3rd year in SNDT Women's College if failed from Mumbai University?
  13. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  14. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  16. Which are the colleges to study secretary course and where are they situated?
  17. How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?
  18. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
9th February 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?

I want pet exam(sanskrit) syllabus of bamu university,aurangabad
6th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?

hey! am second year mechanical ,in bamu ,want to transfer university and my branch to autmobile,also want to take admission in second year in mumbai university...what is its procedure?is it possible?
8th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Myself rahul and i am studing in bca 1st year i want to change bamu univecity then what i can do plese reply
5th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can i give directly t.y.b.com exam from mumbai university
25th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hello, myself aniket, i'm doing engg. In bamu and i want to change my institute within university, is it possible? If yes, what is procedure?
16th December 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the university from bamu to pune university...what is procedure for that?
31st March 2013, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to change the college in mumbai university in 2ed year in bsc general from bamu university?
7th March 2014, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in pre law 5th yr in maharashtra jalna b.a.m.u
university I want to take admission in l l m 1st yr in Mumbai law
college mumbai university. It is possible ? If yes then what is the
procedure please tell me and what are the document required please tell me
how percentage required
4th June 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am studying first year engg in bamu university., can i transfer my university from bamu to pune in second year?
26th October 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change engineering institute after 2nd year from government autonomous to government autonomous college
In Maharashtra if yes then what is process
22nd December 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in second year BCA and pursuing education from Tilak Maharashtra University. Can I change my University for Third Year BCA?
31st March 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

CI'm second year student of bca from shivaji university. Can I transfer my admission for bca third year to Mumbai university?
18th June 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my admission 1st year bsc from pune to aurangabad
6th June 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i have completed my Bsc first year in Bamu university Aurangabad, but I want to get admission in pune university what's a procedure sir ?
reply as soon as possible sir
Thanks sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?