11th June 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college of GGSIPU if secured 15729 rank in CET-B.Tech being a general candidate?

sir
i got 15729 rank in cet for b.tech programme.
i am from gen cat. Will i got god college in ggsipu?????????
kindly let me know soon
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  2. Date of 2nd counseling for MBA code-24? Admission in any college of GGSIPU after scoring 4232 rank in CET exam of GGSIPU?
  3. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from?
  4. Did I qualified for counseling if secured 464 rank in GGSIPU CET being ST candidate of Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission in any college after scoring a rank of 18000 in GGSIPU?
  6. Topicwise syllabus of GGSIPU CET?
  7. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  8. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  9. Will I get a good college under GGSIPU after scoring 16644 in IPU CET?
  10. What are the counseling dates of GGSIPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in following colleges after scoring a rank of 3376 in GGSIPU CET?
  12. Will I get admission in CUSAT after securing 5963 rank in general category?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission having secured a rank of 17958 in Ed-CET Exam?
  14. Colleges which I can get after scoring 848 rank in GGSIPU MBA CET test?
  15. Can I get a good college after securing 2712 rank in general?
  16. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  17. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 4715 GGSIPU MCA rank
13th August 2015, 02:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college of GGSIPU if secured 15729 rank in CET-B.Tech being a general candidate?

The acquisition of a seat in any institute depends upon the cutoff marks.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?