21st February 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?

Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks? I just completed B.Com this year and I wanted to move on doing the B.Ed course but am not sure if I would be eligible for it. So, kindly give me the answer soon and also let me know what would be the best thing to do after B.Com if I am not eligible for B.Ed course?

23rd February 2015, 01:32 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?

B.Ed is stand for Bachelor In Teacher Education. The duration of the course is one years and the course is divided into two semester . If your aspiring to become and Teacher then you should qualified in B.Ed course .

Eligibility for B.Ed course:-

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply for B.Ed. course.

Almost all Institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to B.Ed. training course.

As you have secured 45% marks in Graduation you will not be eligible for B.Ed. course.
23rd February 2015, 04:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry, You are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course with the percentage you have in your Graduation. Yes, the minimum percentage you must have secured to be eligible for getting admission in B.Ed is 55% (for General/ OBC candidates) and 50% (for SC/ ST candidates). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing B.Ed course is "Graduation" in any discipline like B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ BBA..to be eligible. Since you have secured 44% marks which is not adequate, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

The minimum percentage required to pursue M.Com is 45% to 50% marks, since your percentage is 44% you are not even eligible to pursue M.Com or some other courses. I suggest you to apply for government as well as private jobs, for which candidates must have to pass Graduation. You can apply for several jobs like UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), Banking Sector jobs, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Indian Railways, CDS, Army related jobs. You may find employment opportunities in Statistics, Insurance, Arts, Education, Law, International Studies field.
23rd February 2015, 04:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry, You are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course with the percentage you have in your Graduation. Yes, the minimum percentage you must have secured to be eligible for getting admission in B.Ed is 55% (for General/ OBC candidates) and 50% (for SC/ ST candidates). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing B.Ed course is "Graduation" in any discipline like B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ BBA..to be eligible. Since you have secured 44% marks which is not adequate, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

The minimum percentage required to pursue M.Com is 45% to 50% marks, since your percentage is 44% you are not even eligible to pursue M.Com or some other courses. I suggest you to apply for government as well as private jobs, for which candidates must have to pass Graduation. You can apply for several jobs like UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), Banking Sector jobs, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Indian Railways, CDS, Army related jobs. You may find employment opportunities in Statistics, Insurance, Arts, Education, Law, International Studies field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?