7th October 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore if scored 205 marks in NEET and secured 82% in 12th?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 205 marks in NEET and got 82% in 12th. Can I get admission in Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  2. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  3. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
  4. What is the MBBS cutoff for SC students? What are the colleges available to study?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  6. Am i eligible for admission in any medical college in Kerala? I have scored 161 marks in NEET
  7. List of the government colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  9. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  10. Can I get admission in any medical college after scoring 127 in NEET?
  11. Date of sale of MBBS exam forms of Government Colleges in Delhi?
  12. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?
  13. How to get admission in government medical college for MBBS? I have scored 250 marks in NEET
  14. In which medical college can I get after scoring 45% in HSc and 60 marks in NEET?
  15. Can I get admission in any Medical college in Haryana/Punjab if scored 369 marks in NEET-UG and secured 1198 Punjab state rank and 1921 Haryana state rank?
  16. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  17. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  18. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
18th October 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore if scored 205 marks in NEET and secured 82% in 12th?

Chances are less for admission in CMC, Vellore, if you belong to a general category with the marks you have got.
Your chances will be more with this rank, if you belong to any of the reserved category.
2nd July 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore if scored 205 marks in NEET and secured 82% in 12th?

Can I get admission in christian medical college vellor. My neet marks is 129 and reserve category.
2nd July 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My daughter pass a NEET exam. 2017. But total marks is 129 and intermediate marks is 60% with SC category. Please guide me if possible for admission your medical institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?