1st November 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?

Respected Sir
If we score less mark in 12th 50% and want
to go for Medical without Nčet than
which option is should choose??????
please help me sir

4th November 2014, 10:41 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?

The only way for you to join in medical course is to join in medical college through Management Quota. You are having very less percentage in your intermediate and you are saying that you cannot take NEET exam. If you want to get a medical seat through counselling, you should appear for any of the national or state level medical entrance exams. If you think you can pay the fees of medical seat through the management Quota, you can join in private medical college by paying the management fee
10th October 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?

I am suffering from typhoid, then how much attendance should I give so that I can give 12 CBSE board
30th June 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a dermatologist but I can't get rank in neet now what should I do ?
20th February 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET exam is compulsory for pharmacy n physio and if NEET is compulsory then what is cut off ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?