26th March 2016, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in Mallard College of Pharmacy with 45 marks in EAMCET and 900 marks in IPE?

Hi,
Can I get a seat in B.Pharmacy course after scoring 45 marks in EAMCET and 900 marks in IPE. I want admission in Mallard College of Pharmacy. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college could I get for B.Pharmacy after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET and 92% in IPE?
  2. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
  3. How much rank will I get in EAMCET after scoring 57 marks and 900 in IPE?
  4. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  6. Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?
  7. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  8. After scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 960 in IPE how much will be my rank? Which college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get BDS seat in OUT region after securing 94 marks in EAMCET and 920 marks in IPE
  10. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  11. Expected rank in EAMCET for a candidate with 100 marks in EAMCET and 981 marks in IPE?
  12. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 940 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET?
  13. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  14. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 80 marks in BIPC EAMCET, 90% in IPE?
  16. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  17. Can I qualify if scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 762 marks in IPE?
  18. Can I get admission in BVSC if scored 78 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE?
29th March 2016, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in Mallard College of Pharmacy with 45 marks in EAMCET and 900 marks in IPE?

Yes, you have chance of getting admission with these marks but you have to attend the counselling and fill your choices carefully.

If you belong to reserved category then it will be a lot easier to get this college with this much marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?