4th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?

Hello,
I have got 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks is my IPE aggregate. I am from Biology background and expecting rank between 11459-12125. Can you please tell me which field will I get in EAMCET counselling? Is there any chance for me to get BDS or Homeopathy or Ayurvedic? Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  2. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 940 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  4. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  6. How may I get a government seat in EAMCET medical stream? I've secured 89 marks in EAMCET and 96% in IPE with rank 4709
  7. Can I qualify if scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 762 marks in IPE?
  8. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?
  10. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  11. Can I get admission in BVSC if scored 78 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE?
  12. Which college could I get for B.Pharmacy after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET and 92% in IPE?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  14. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  15. How should I get in EAMCET after scoring 96% in IPE?
  16. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  17. How many marks I have to score to secure rank below 10000 in EAMCET if secured 80% in IPE Intermediate?
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 80 marks in BIPC EAMCET, 90% in IPE?

24th February 2017, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?

You have chance of getting admission in a private college with these marks. Admission will be tough, if you are looking for a government college through counselling.

Most of the lower ranked private colleges are withing reach for you on the basis of this rank.

3rd May 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?

If we get 100 marks in eamcet and 200 marks in NEET we are able to get a homeopathy or ayurveda seat

30th August 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Not giving Neet but giving Eamcet at which rank I would get in ayurveda college seat

12th June 2022, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I score in apemcet to get a free seat in government agriculture or ayurvedic college?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?