18th May 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year?

Friends,
I have given my IPU-CET for MBBS admission.
If I qualified in this entrance exam with enough
marks to getting MBBS seat and failed in
B.Sc 1st year, then will I get MBBS seat?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in IPU-CET to get admission in MBBS?
  2. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  3. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
  4. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam?
  5. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  6. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU? I have scored 25037 in CET
  9. What is the first step to become a Army Doctor after completion of 10+2?
  10. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 3182 for B.ed course in IPU?
  11. Can I get admission in any college of IPU for B.Com hons?
  12. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  14. Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?
  15. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  16. Should I study B.Com again in IGNOU if failed in 3 subjects of 1st year from CU?
  17. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
11th August 2015, 08:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year?

You need to pass 12th standard examination, to be a part of the MBBS degree. You do not require pass or fail in B.Sc. Even if you pass in B.Sc. that will not help in any way with your MBBS course. Let me tell you that MBBS course is itself a graduation course in medical science. For admission in this course, you require a clear score in whichever medical entrance examination you are appearing. Along with that you require the pass certificate in 12 standard course with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together. Do you have that? If the answer is yes, then you need to go to the counseling of medical colleges with the respective certificates.
15th April 2016, 05:50 PM
qwertygb

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have given my IPU-CET for MBBS admission.
If I qualified in this entrance exam with enough
marks to getting MBBS seat and failed in
B.Sc 1st year, then will I get MBBS seat?
Hi! Did you finally get admission in MBBS? I am having a similar situation here. I got two back papers in B.Sc Zoology, but have required % in qualifying exam(10+2) and good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?