22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in top colleges of B.Arch on the basis of my JEE Main Barch and NATA score only?

Sir/Mam I have recently completed my 12th board xams nd i am very much interested in b.arch. Now i am looking forward for nata drawing classes so that i cn score good in nata. If i score well in jee-main b.arch and nata xam then cn i get admission in top colleges of architecture????

24th October 2022, 03:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top colleges of B.Arch on the basis of my JEE Main Barch and NATA score only?

The answer is Yes.

The candidate can get admission in top colleges of B.Arch on the basis of JEE Main and NATA score.
The candidate should also have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board. Other equivalent exams to get admission in top BArch colleges are JEE Main Paper 2, AAT, etc.
24th October 2022, 05:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get admission in top colleges of B.Arch on the basis of my JEE Main Barch and NATA score only?

Yes, you can get admission. And given are some of the best colleges for B.Arch:

Sir J. J College of Architecture, Mumbai
Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
Sushant School of Arts and Architecture, Gurgaon
Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, JMI.
26th October 2022, 02:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can get admission in top colleges of B.Arch on the basis of JEE Main Barch.

Here is the list of BArch Colleges is:-

*Jamia Millia Islamia

*Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?