24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Should I study D.Arch if score less marks in JEE Main Paper-II? Details of D.Arch entrance exam?

Hello,
I was unable to score well in JEE Main Paper-2. That is why I have decided to drop a year and again prepare for JEE Main. I want to study Architecture. But this year I want admission. I want to know if I will again unable to qualify in JEE Main for B.Arch then can I apply for D.Arch? I know I have to give another entrance exam, but I don’t know the name and details of that exam. Please help me to know about that exam.

Related Questions:
28th April 2023, 12:13 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Should I study D.Arch if score less marks in JEE Main Paper-II? Details of D.Arch entrance exam?

Your decision to study D.Arch (Diploma in Architecture) should not be solely based on your score in JEE Main Paper-II. D.Arch is a diploma-level course that provides students with foundational knowledge in architecture and design. While a good score in JEE Main Paper-II may help you gain admission to some D.Arch programs, it is not the only factor that colleges and universities consider during the admission process.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in architecture and design, you should research the different diploma programs available, the curriculum of each program, the career prospects after completion, and other factors such as the reputation of the college and the faculty. You may also want to consider speaking with current students and alumni to get their perspective on the program.

Regarding the D.Arch entrance exam, the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is the most commonly accepted entrance exam for admission to diploma-level architecture programs in India. The exam measures a candidate's aptitude in drawing, observation skills, sense of proportion, and critical thinking ability. Other exams such as the JEE Advanced and state-level entrance exams may also be accepted by some colleges and universities. It is important to check the specific admission requirements for each program to which you intend to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?