11th November 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science after completing 12th Science?

Hi, I am willing to study BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) course in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science situated in Erode. I am preparing for 12th Science Board exam from Tamil Nadu State Board. Kindly tell me I can get direct admission in Bachelor Degree in this Institute?

19th November 2018, 07:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can get direct BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science after completing 12th Science. There is no entrance exam required for BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science. Minimum educational qualification required to pursue that course is pass in 12th class from a recognized board.
20th November 2018, 03:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am willing to study BSc(Costume Design & Fashion) course in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science situated in Erode. I am preparing for 12th Science Board exam from Tamil Nadu State Board. Kindly tell me I can get direct admission in Bachelor Degree in this Institute?

Yes, you can get direct admission to study BSc Costume Design & Fashion course in the Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science after completion of 12th science. Candidates who have passed 10+2 conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu or any other examination accepted as equivalent by the Syndicate of Bharathiar University are eligible to study the BSc Costume Design & Fashion in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science. You can get the application form and prospectus from the college office or can download it from the college website. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?