26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue BA(Fine Arts) course in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I want to study BA(Fine Arts) course in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon. I want to get an education loan for pursuing this course in this institute. So, can I get an education loan for this?

30th September 2019, 06:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BA(Fine Arts) course in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon?

Yes you get an education loan to pursue BA(Fine Arts) course in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon.
List of some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
1st October 2019, 02:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BA(Fine Arts) course in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon?

Yes, you can certainly get loan if you are not able to bear the fee expenses of pursuing Bachelor of Arts (Fine Arts)course in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon. However, you would need to contact the bank to get more details on loan process and procedure.

The college address and website is shared below to get details on admission procedure and eligibility criteria.

Contact Address:-
Gurgaon 1012, Dlf Phase - 4,
Opp Hamilton Court, Near Galleria Market Gurgaon,
Haryana - 122002

You can visit the website https://www.nifafinearts.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?