26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get BA(Fine Arts) admission in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon?

Hello friends, I want to get admission in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon for studying BA(Fine Arts) course. I just want to know how can I get admission in this institute for pursuing this course? Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure?

30th September 2019, 07:17 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: How can I get BA(Fine Arts) admission in National Institute of Fine Arts Gurgaon?

Application for BA in Fine Arts program can be made online through the university's official website. To apply for BA in Fine Arts program, you should visit at https://www.nifafinearts.com/online-...p#.XZH4fVUzbIU and fill the application form. then pay the Rs. 300/- of application fee and complete the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology? 12 30th December 2018 02:12 PM
Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology? 37 26th December 2016 12:09 AM
B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? 48 4th June 2015 01:29 PM
I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further? 4 10th November 2014 06:47 AM
What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? 23 9th August 2014 12:44 PM