9th October 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Amity University Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Amity University Jaipur. I want to get an education loan for pursuing this course in this university. So, can I get an education loan for this?

13th October 2019, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Amity University Jaipur?

Yes, you can surely get education loan for Bachelor of Hotel Management course at Amity university provided you fulfil the criteria set by the concerned bank. Just make sure you have got a guarantor along with all the required documents while applying for the loan.

Banks will review your application and conduct a background verification before providing the loan. You need to have a good credit score to become eligible for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?