10th August 2015, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?

Sir,
I am looking for getting Education Loan for study BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management) course. I am getting admission in Amity University. Can you please let me know that I am eligible to apply for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  2. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  4. Which university should I prefer among Amity and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  6. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  9. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  11. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  12. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  13. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  15. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  16. Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  18. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2015, 02:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for education loan in order to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Amity University. Amity University is well recognized by competent authorities and is well reputed. It also offers good exposure and placement opportunities. So, you can easily get education loan provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the requisite bank formalities for education loan as per bank's orders.
8th November 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?

I have got 54% in 12th standard and now i want to do hotel management course but my family is economically weak. Am i eligible to take education loan for the above mention course?
26th May 2022, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am looking for getting Education Loan for study BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management) course. I am getting admission in I C E college of hotel management mumbai. Can you please let me know that I am eligible to apply for Education Loan?
5th June 2022, 02:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For bring eligible for an education loan , candidate must have got admission in any of the reputed university .
Amity University is a well recognised university and any bank can grant loan for studying in such university.
Those who have got admission in hotel management in Amity University can apply for loan.
Amity University has good placement record
One can avail loan upto INR 10 lacs for studying in Indian and 20 lacs for studying abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?