23rd November 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) course in Calcutta Institute of Technology. I don't have much more money to bear the expenses of this course. Can I get an education loan for pursuing this course?

26th November 2019, 11:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Yes, you can certainly apply for education loan from any Bank to study Bachelor of Technology(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology. However, you would need to contact the concerned bank for detailed information.

Contact Address:-
Calcutta Institute of Technology
National Highway 6, Banitabla, Uluberia,
Howrah, West Bengal 711316
27th November 2019, 05:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology?

Yes, you can get an education loan to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) at Calcutta Institute of Technology. But you should possess the following items:

Duly-filled application form.
2 passport size photographs.
Graduation, Secondary School Certificate, or High School Certificate or mark sheets.
KYC documents that include ID, address, and age proof.
Signature Proof.
Income Proof of parents or guardians.

Axis Bank, State Bank of India, Punjab Bank, HDFC Bank, etc. provide education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?