19th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir, please help me as I want to study ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) course in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology. I want to get an education loan to pursue this course. Please let me know if I can get an education loan or not?

24th October 2019, 06:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, education loan is available to pursue Master of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology. There are many government and private banks offering loan facility for the candidates willing to pursue Master of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering).

You will need all your education documents, counseling letter, printout of Application form of GATE, Score Card of GATE and admission letter from the college.

You can visit the website http://www.armiet.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?