14th June 2023, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good college as per my marks in CBSE and IIT Mains

sir I have scored 77% in 12th CBSE nd has got 80 marks in iit mains .... can I get a good college in btech- civil engineering .......

15th June 2023, 04:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good college as per my marks in CBSE and IIT Mains

Yes , you can get a good college as per your JEE mains marks. Class 12th marks are just for qualifying for the jee exam. It is a good score for b.tech civil engineering but , it also depends on the paper difficulty level and percentile allotted to you.
15th June 2023, 07:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Your marks are not upto the standard that you will be able to make it to the good college such as NITs, BITs, VIT etc.

So, if you want to get the admission in premier institutions you must appear and score better marks in JEE Main.

For admission in IITs candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE Main and Advanced.
15th June 2023, 08:03 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can get good college. To be eligible for IITs one needs at least 75% marks in aggregate in class 12 if belong to general or obc category or at least 65% marks if belongs to SC/ST or must be in the top 20 percentile in class 12 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?