24th April 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Should I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hello Sir,
After completing B.Sc(Nursing) can I get
good job? Or I should apply for MBBS course?
Please advice me sir immediately.
Thank you in advance.

27th April 2015, 10:38 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I get good job after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Should I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
After completing B.Sc(Nursing) can I get
good job? Or I should apply for MBBS course?
Please advice me sir immediately.
Thank you in advance.
After completing your B. Sc (Nursing) your job prospects are very good. And also as a B.Sc Nursing holder can get salary of about Rs.15, 000/- per month at the beginning and Rs.25, 000/- per month after having some experience. You can get the job in the fields such as,

1. Clinics and Heath Departments
2. Defence Services
3. Hospitals
4. Industrial Houses and Factories
5. Nursing Science Schools
6. Railways and Public Sector Medical Departments
7. Training Institutes

You are eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc nursing. The basic eligibility criteria for studying the MBBS tells that candidate should completed their 12th standard with science stream. That means you are eligible to study MBBS after B.Sc nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?