26th August 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job at LDC post having done Office Management course after 12th?

ques 1 :I have passed class 12 in 2013 & now i am pursuing from b.com 1 year
and i have done office management course which include excel,tally etc.
am i get a job in a goverment job on ldc post

31st August 2014, 01:07 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job at LDC post having done Office Management course after 12th?

Yes you can apply for LDC post if you have 10+2 pass certificate from a recognized University and have sufficient typing skills with good speed.

There is SSC LDC and Data Entry Operator examination for 10+2 pass students. You can apply for it, if you are interested in this job. Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam every year and you need to clear entrance exam and typing test to get this job.

The age limit for this examination is 18 to 27 years for General category candidates. There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.

The selection is based on written exam which will be an objective type paper having questions related to General Knowledge, Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude. There is negative marking for every wrong answer. Hence, you must attempt carefully.

Those who clear cut off in written will be called for typing skill test and if you pass it then you will be eligible for job. Those who have got good marks will get preference. There are many other posts also for various government organisation and you can apply for those exams also if you have the typing skills with good speed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?