4th November 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job after completion of BCA from Bharathiar University?

Hello,
I am doing BCA from Bharathiar University. I want to know that I can get job after doing BCA from this university? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.A. in Tamil from Bharathiar University being a BCA graduate?
  2. What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University
  3. Bharathiar University BCA 4th Sem. Operating Systems exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Bharathiar University, BCA, 4th Sem., Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  6. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  7. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  8. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  10. Can I get job after completing BCA from Private University?
  11. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  13. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  14. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job?
  15. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?
  16. Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?
  17. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  18. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
7th November 2015, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after completion of BCA from Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing BCA from Bharathiar University. I want to know that I can get job after doing BCA from this university? Please tell me about this.
After completion of BCA course from Bharathiar University, you can apply government sector jobs like banking.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO/Clerk and SBI PO/clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years for clerical post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years for PO post.
8th November 2015, 09:17 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after completion of BCA from Bharathiar University?

Yes, you can surely get if you try for job in private sector. There are many small and big IT companies these days so there shouldn't be any problem if you gave skills. Just create your profile on job portals and be prepared for the interview.

If you are not getting in big MNCs then you should look for job on small companies. After getting job you can look for MNCs if you are not satisfied with the present company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?