9th January 2023, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job just after graduation or is it nesesary to do a profesional course VIT IT?

I've passed 12th comm without maths Now i want a carrier opt which vil provide me job guarantee vit atleast 25-30 thousand salary. Also I'm from a middle class family so i will not Be able to afford mba or any professional course like TAT. So is it possible to get high salaried jobs only after
graduation and not a professional course. Please bring me out of tis confusion i reply need help. Tomorrow online addmisions wil get over i don't know wat to do
please help me.

THANKING U ......................

9th January 2023, 11:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job just after graduation or is it nesesary to do a profesional course VIT IT?

Yes. After completing your Graduation, you can get a job. In order to secure your dream job, you must put in a lot of effort and dedication. It takes time to find a job because there are several exams and interviews to see if you are a good fit for the organization and the job role.
11th January 2023, 03:52 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job just after graduation or is it nesesary to do a profesional course VIT IT?

Yes. You can get a job once you have graduated. You need to work hard and be committed if you want to land your dream career. Finding a job takes time because there are numerous tests and interviews to determine whether you are a good fit for the company and the job role.
12th January 2023, 11:46 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There is so much competition that finding job just after graduation is a difficult task unless one gets on campus recruitment.

If you are a meritorious student , then you can take help of scholarship.
Scholarship mainly help students to study further .
You can take up any professional course of your choice and then apply for scholarship.
In this way you can study further.
Some of courses that can be persued are
PGDM
MBA
PGPM
CFA
Project Management etc
There are also other skills required to get a job.
12th January 2023, 02:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can many jobs after graduation like,

Bank PO

PSU

LIC AAO

RBI Jobs.
13th January 2023, 12:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly make your career in Business process out sourcing industry. However, you should have excellent communication skills and good typing speed minimum 30 words per minute. You can upload your resume on different job portals and the concerned department will contact you if they find your resume relevant to the job vacancy apart from that you can also apply online for multiple job vacancies available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?