1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BA(Fashion Design) in IIAD through iDAT?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for iDAT. I have heard that I can get scholarship to do BA(Fashion Design) through this entrance exam. So, I want to know that if I will get the seat for BA(Fashion Design) admission in IIAD then I can get scholarship or not?

7th November 2018, 11:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BA(Fashion Design) in IIAD through iDAT?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study BA(Fashion Design) in IIAD through iDAT. Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) provides scholarships to meritorious students who have obtained a minimum aggregate of 70% in their 12th examination. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of performance in the IIAD entrance test which comprises of iDAT (written test) and Studio Simulation.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.iiad.edu.in/admission

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Remove *
7th November 2018, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BA(Fashion Design) in IIAD through iDAT?

If you have got 70% or above marks in class 12th, then surely you can apply for scholarship test of IIAD. Selection will be on merit and you need to perform well in the entrance exam also.

Scholarship will be provided on the basis of marks in class 12th and your performance in the entrance exam conducted by IIAD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?