7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BEng(Industrial Design) in University of Liverpool?

I have a keen interest to study BEng(Industrial Design) in University of Liverpool. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

17th January 2019, 01:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BEng(Industrial Design) in University of Liverpool?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study B.Eng. in Industrial Design from University of Liverpool. There are wide range of scholarships available for international students. University of Liverpool provide Scholarships on basis of academic performance, extracurricular activities. You do not need to submit a separate application for scholarship. If you meet all criteria you will be automatically considered for scholarship. For more information regarding Financial aid you should visit to https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/in...undergraduate/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?