19th November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MBBS through BVP CET(Medical)?

I am preparing for BVP CET(Medical). I have heard that I can get scholarship to do MBBS through this entrance exam. So, I want to know that if I will get the seat for MBBS admission then I can get scholarship or not?

25th March 2023, 04:48 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MBBS through BVP CET(Medical)?

Yes, Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is conducted for admission to MBBS course at Bharati Vidyapeeth University1. The eligibility criteria for BVP CET (Medical) requires all candidates to complete their 17 years of age before or on December 31st, 2021. Candidates must qualify Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary education i.e. 10+2 before applying for BVP CET 2023. Minimum 50% marks (for SC / ST at least 40%) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at the qualifying examination or equivalent are required.

Regarding scholarships, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University offers scholarships to meritorious students based on their performance in the qualifying examination. You can check with the university for more details about scholarships available for MBBS course through BVP CET(Medical).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?