8th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in any self financing college to study MBBS with 174 cutoff marks in Manipal entrance exam being a BCM candidate?

Dear Friends,
Will I get MBBS seat after getting 174 cutoff marks in Manipal entrance exam and I comes under BCM category. Will I get MBBS seat in any of the self financing college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MBBs seat in self financing college under government quota after scoring 178.5 cutoff in MBBS under BCM community(565 rank)?
  2. With a cutoff of 178.75 in MBBS can I get MBBS seat in self financing colleges under government quota?
  3. Can i get MBBS seat in any self financing college through counseling? My medical cutoff is 190.25
  4. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self financing medical college after scoring 134 community rank
  5. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing college after scoring 194.25 cutoff under MBC category
  7. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing colleges after scoring 183.5 medical cutoff?
  8. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  9. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing college of Tamilnadu under BC quota after scoring a cutoff of 186.75
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after securing 174.5 cutoff?
  11. Can I study BDS if scored 174.5 marks in NEET-UG being an OC student?
  12. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in self financing college in Kerala?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in India after scoring 190 cutoff marks? I belong to BCM
  14. Will I get a seat in madurai medical college with cutoff of 196.25 in BCM community?
  15. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  16. Will I get a seat in self financing medical college after scoring 173.50 cutoff marks?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 194 cutoff? I am from BCM community
  18. Will I get MBBS government allotted seat in self financing medical college after scoring 192.25 medical cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2016, 04:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in any self financing college to study MBBS with 174 cutoff marks in Manipal entrance exam being a BCM candidate?

There is a very good chance for you to get admission to the course of MBBS is Manipal University.
It is very hard to say on the basis of the marks alone as a lot changes from year to year but looking at the previous year data it can be said safely that you will be eligible for admission to the course of MBBS in Manipal University.
So you now need to wait for the counselling process to start and everything will be clear once it starts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?