22nd October 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I give enterence exam of IIT JEE Main and JEE Advanced?

My name is shivam and i am preparing of iit JEE main.but I am student of bsc second year. Can I give JEE mainexam in 2022

23rd October 2022, 05:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give enterence exam of IIT JEE Main and JEE Advanced?

One can attempt for JEE Main thrice while twice for Advanced. The first attempted will be counted in the year of appearing for the board examination.

So, if you are in 2nd year of B.Sc without any gap then can only appear for JEE Main now and not Advanced.
24th October 2022, 04:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give enterence exam of IIT JEE Main and JEE Advanced?

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?