12th February 2017, 10:06 PM
Laavi11

Marks required in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna?

Hello sir, I am from Bhagalpur, Bihar and want to take admission in IIT Patna. How much score should I do in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
  6. Can I give JEE Main in 2017 for 3rd time? Whether JEE Advanced 2017 marks will be required for admission in NITs and IIITs?
  7. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam? -- [New]
  8. Where should I take coaching class among Bangalore and Patna for JEE Main and Advanced? Best coaching class in Patna?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 95% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  12. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  13. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  14. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  15. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?
  17. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying in JEE main and advanced?
19th February 2017, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna?

To get admission in IIT Patna for pursuing Electrical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board and you need to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examination. You need to qualify and secure top 2,00,000 rank in JEE Main examination to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. You need to qualify and secure top rank in JEE Advanced examination to get admission in IIT, Patna.
19th February 2017, 08:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna?

To get admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna, you have to appear and qualify the JEE Main and Advanced examination. To be eligible to appear in JEE Main examination, you should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board.

If you qualify and secure top 2,00,000 rank including all categories in JEE Main examination, you are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. You need to secure top rank in JEE Advanced examination to be eligible to participate in counselling process for getting admission in IIT Patna for pursuing Electrical stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?