23rd July 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I join AMIETE after completing AMIE section B Electronics?

I am doing amie secb electronics clear 7 subjects can I join amiete possible or not it is tell me in details...........!

30th October 2016, 09:35 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join AMIETE after completing AMIE section B Electronics?

The full form of AMIETE is Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers and not only can you study any undergraduate or postgraduate courses here, you can also become as Associate Member of the institute at various level, but only after your student level completes in AMIETE.
If you are appearing for an undergraduate course, then you must complete your plus twos in pure science, that is, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If you are pursuing postgraduate course, then you must an engineering or technology related undergraduate course. Along with that it would be better if you had a few years of work experience.
Finally, in either case, you must clear their entrance examination. So you need to gather some work experience first and then try for their entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?