24th May 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC directly after completion of graduation course?

Am a CA aspirant. At present am doing my graduation.(B.com).and I have attended CPT once after completing plus two and I could not clear it. so now I would like to know whether I can join directly for IPCC after completing my graduation???

24th May 2015, 02:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC directly after completion of graduation course?

Yes, you can join directly in IPCC after the completion of your B.Com and you don't need to appear for CPT provided you should have scored a minimum of 55% in your B.Com graduation.

Therefore, if you have scored a minimum of 55% in your B.Com graduation and have successfully completed all your papers without any backlog papers, than you are most eligible to appear for IPCC directly.
24th May 2015, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am a CA aspirant. At present am doing my graduation.(B.com).and I have attended CPT once after completing plus two and I could not clear it. so now I would like to know whether I can join directly for IPCC after completing my graduation???
Yes, of course you can directly enroll for Intermediate course after completing B.Com. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can directly enroll on IPCC course. But, the candidate required to score at least 60% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for IPCC course and 5% relaxation will be given to Commerce stream students. Since, you're doing Graduation in Commerce stream so it is added advantage. Being a B.Com student, you're required to score at least 55% of marks.

Official Website - http://www.icai.org/
24th May 2015, 01:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

ICAI has introduced the Direct entry scheme for candidates who have completed grduation to join directly to IPCC without writing the CPT exam. To do this direct entry, the candidate appearing should have completed a degree from a recognized university in Commerce stream with at least 55% aggregate is eligible.

The candidates who are going through direct entry scheme should undergo articleship training. The candidate should completed 9 months of articleship training before appearing gor the IPCC exam. Candidate should complete a total of 3 years of articleship training including the 9 months of articleship before IPCC exam.

Having complted B.com you are eligible for appering for IPCC through direct entry scheme.
24th May 2015, 02:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can directly join in IPCC course after completion of your B.Com course without appearing in CPT examination. Only candidates who have completed Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly join in second stage of CA course i.e., IPCC course. Since, you have completed your Graduation in B,Com course, if you have secured an aggregate of 55% marks then, you can directly join in IPCC course else, you need to appear in CPT examination.
25th May 2015, 01:32 PM
pjgp

Yes,you can directly apply for IPCC as you have completed your graduation in B.com.
ICAI provided direct entry scheme for graduation students who have completed B.com with minimum of 55%.
So, you can directly apply for IPCC.
After IPCC,You have to give exam for artical ship and CA final.
For more information log in to http://www.icai.nic.in
31st July 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation 7 years before can I directly enroll for ipcc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?