11th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Aarya9

How to pursue CS after completing B.Com through correspondence? Can I join executive directly or do I have to write the foundation exam

I have completed my B.Com through correspondence and now i want to pursue C.S. please tell me whether i can join the executive directly or i have to write the foundation exam.

15th April 2013, 11:03 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue CS after completing B.Com through correspondence? Can I join executive directly or do I have to write the foundation exam

Dear Friend,
For CS Courses Every students Should registered themselves to the Institute of company Secretaries of India (I.C.S.I) and with that they are required to pass the Foundation Examination within 3 years from the date of admission.But The students like you who have done their graduations are exempted from the foundations courses and can enroll directly to the Intermediate Course.Since you must have to give this exams in order to became CS.
By that and level of your graduations you will be provided the Course of Study.You have to qualify the intermediate courses in order to attempt for Final exam,Since if you will be cleared passed out the exam then only you became eligible for Final exam.
And at last by clearing the Finals you have been achieved the CS Degree.
Then by the marks you have secured in the finals will decide the entry to go for company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?