7th October 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join LLB program after completing BBA(H)?

Hi friends, kindly provide me the information regarding the education qualification for LLB program. I am studying BBA Honours. So, after completing my undergraduate course, I can join LLB program or not?

10th October 2020, 08:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join LLB program after completing BBA(H)?

LLB is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after completion of three year BBA course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.
11th October 2020, 04:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed BBA(H) degree course which is a bachelor degree course, you are certainly eligible for pursuing LLB degree course.
11th October 2020, 05:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can join LLB program after completing BBA(H).

Minimum education qualification required for LLB is graduation degree with any specialization from recognized university.

There is no criteria of having minimum aggregate in graduation, you must be pass only.
12th October 2020, 04:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can. Law after BBA will be probably fetech you more knowledge because you will also have management skills.
The procedure of LLB is quite simple. Once you complete the graduation course apply for the 3 year LLB course which is offered by various colleges. While some conducts entrance exam, others offer admission purely on the basis of merit.
12th October 2020, 06:35 PM
Vaisiri

Yes, you can go for LLB program after BBA(H).
As the eligibility for LLB is candidates need to be graduate in either 3 years or 4 years duration course in any subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?