17th November 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing 2nd PUC?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 1PUC and now I am pursuing 2nd PUC and after completing it I want to become a Charted Accountant. I want to know can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing 2nd PUC? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How and when can I join Charted Accountant course? What is the procedure to become a Charted Accountant?
  2. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular?
  3. What Chartered Accountant course is all about? What is the work of a Chartered Accountant and how much they earn?
  4. What should I do to become an IAS Officer after completing Charted Accountant course?
  5. How to prepare for C.A after passing 2nd PUC with 70%?
  6. How to become a Charted Accountant after completing MCA course?
  7. What is the duration of CA? How much is the starting salary of CA?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 55% marks? How can I get admission for the course?
  9. Which stream should I choose for Intermediate to become a Chartered Accountant? What steps should I follow to become a Charted Accountant? -- [New]
  10. What is the maximum monthly salary of a Chartered Accountant (CA) in India and Abroad
  11. How much should I score in class 12th to be eligible for pursuing Charted Accountant course?
  12. What are the courses I can pursue after completing 2nd PUC (Science) scoring 55% marks from Karnataka?
  13. How to join Charted Accountant course after completing B.Com?
  14. Can I become a chartered accountant after PUC commerce with 47.8 in Bangalore University
  15. Is there any entrance exam for CA after after M.Com?
  16. What do I have to do for CPA-CA?
  17. What are the steps to be followed for becoming an charted accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it advisable for me to do Charted Accountant course if I scored only 60% marks?
20th November 2016, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 1PUC and now I am pursuing 2nd PUC and after completing it I want to become a Charted Accountant. I want to know can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing 2nd PUC? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue Chartered Accountant course after completion 2nd PUC. You can join the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after completion of 10+2. After completion of CPT, you can join Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). After clearing the IPCC, you can do a three year article ship/training under a Practicing Chartered Accountant and then CA Final course. The Chartered Accountant course is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The ICAI website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?