7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?

Can I do interior design in fashion designing after 12th along with my BMS or B.Com which I will get. I want to do it by open mode.

7th April 2017, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?

If any one of the course is in distance mode, then you can surely pursue both of them at the same time. There is no need to worry about anything because distance mode courses are pursued by many along with regular courses.

Just make sure you take admission in a reputed institution for such course, so that you can get a decent job with the help of your skills.
8th April 2017, 12:47 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot do the above mentioned courses at a time as this is not possible.
Since you are going to apply for your BMS course or B.Com course, you can pursue interior designing course after the completion of your said courses.
So, just complete you B.Com or BMS course, then after that go for Interior designing course.
8th April 2017, 01:14 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do interior design in fashion designing after 12th along with my BMS or B.Com which I will get. I want to do it by open mode.
It is not possible to do B.Com and Interior designing course at the same time. I suggest you complete B.COm course first and then pursue Interior designing course.
8th April 2017, 03:08 AM
khanexpert

Yes, you can go for interior design course if you wish to and if you think you can manage it properly, you can always go for it. You should however maintain your studies properly otherwise both of the courses will be of no use.
8th April 2017, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do interior design course along with BMS or B.Com. There are various certificate, diploma and degree courses in Interior Design available to study in part time mode in various colleges. You can study courses like B.Sc Interior Design (3 years part time) and Interior Design & Decoration (one year) after completion of 10+2 in Aditya College of Design Studies. The Aditya College of Design Studies website link is given here for your reference Click Here

You can also pursue nine months Diploma in Interior Design course in Interior Design Academy. The course will be held in Saturdays and Sundays between 10 to 2 pm or 2 to 5 pm. The Interior Design Academy website link is Click Here

The one year part time Diploma course in Interior Designing is available in Vastu Kala Academy. The Vastu Kala Academy website link is Click Here
8th April 2017, 05:32 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, if you wish then you can definitely pursue Interior Designing course after completion of your BMS or B.Com course, there is no problem in it. You should however try to maintain both of the courses properly in a proper manner.

However, I would suggest you to complete your graduation first and then after completion of your course, you can get admission in Interior Designing course.
8th April 2017, 06:46 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Yes. You can pursue interior designing course along with BMS or B. Com.

# A interior designer has to make maximum use of available space in order to make it more functional and in accordance with the wish of the customer.

# Required minimum educational qualification:

* Intermediate in science stream with 55% marks for bachelor degree program.
* Intermediate in science stream with passing marks for diploma level program.

# It is quite better if the candidate is imbibe with following qualities:

* Able to think creative.
* Good calculating efficiency regarding cost of work/assignment.
* Should have original and innovative ideas
* Able to convince and satisfy the client.
* Excellent inter-personal relation and communication skill.
* Should have computer-aided designing skill.
* Good vision and free from colour blindness.

# Name of few institutes/colleges offering courses in interior designing are mentioned below:

* Institute of Indian Interior Designers
* International Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT)
* Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi
* Pearl Academy, Mumbai
* Pearl Academy, Jaipur
* Pearl Academy, Noida
* Pearl Academy, Delhi
* IVS School of Design, New Delhi
* AD The Design School, New Delhi
* Aditya College of Design Studies, Mumbai
* Parsons The New School for Design
* VIDM, Institute of Design and Management, New Delhi
* SDP College of Women, Ludhiana
* Shri Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College - Centre for Interior Design, Bangalore
* Singhad College of Architecture, Pune
2nd December 2020, 04:00 PM
santoshv12

I am not sure about that. You can check the website of ITM University. It offers an interior design course that is nice. The college shares information about the course curriculum, eligibility and other things. Surely, they may also share information if this possibility is open for you to pursue other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?