25th December 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?

Hello,
I want to know that without giving any entrance exam for Radiology can I apply for B.Sc Radiology course? Is there any scope for Radiology Degree holder?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  3. Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?
  4. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  5. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?
  6. Cutoff rank required in AIPGMEE to study Radiology in any good college?
  7. Eligibility to apply for diploma in Radiology after 12th?
  8. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  9. How to do PG in PAEDS, Skin, Radiology or Medicine? What is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible for secondary DNB radiology CET?
  11. What should I do to take admission in MCA being a candidate of B.Com?
  12. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  13. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  15. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  16. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  17. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad valid for Ph.D?
  18. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
30th December 2015, 10:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that without giving any entrance exam for Radiology can I apply for B.Sc Radiology course? Is there any scope for Radiology Degree holder?
It is based on the college which you are selecting to get admission for B.Sc in Radiology. Most of the colleges allot admission based on the 12th board exam score. However, some reputed universities may conduct their own entrance exam and allot admission based on that.

To join in B.Sc in Radiology, you need to have 12th standard board exam certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.You must have studied science subjects with biology in their +2 as to be an eligible candidate.

After completing B.Sc in Radiology you can select either studies or job based on your Interest. You can work as a Radiographer in various hospitals, clinics after completing B.Sc in Radiology. You can also apply for Master degree course such as, M.Sc in Radiology or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
1st January 2016, 12:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Since, most of the colleges allot admission based on the 12th board exam score. So, it is possible for you to get admission for B.Sc in Radiology without appearing any entrance exam. The eligibility needed for one to join B.Sc in Radiology course is a 12th standard in science stream from recognized board.
11th February 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Colleges which give admission in B.Sc Radiology on the basis of 12 boards score
15th December 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I have a lateral entry for bsc radiology after completing diploma in radiology?
14th May 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in entrance exam of bsc radiology?
26th June 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Name of colleges which give admission in bec radiology without entrance exam
13th August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to take admission in BRIT distance education. Would anyone tell me about the whole admission procedure, course details, fee structure and all? I couldn't find this on site. Thank you
17th October 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any gov.job options after doing msc radiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?