27th January 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce without Maths and Computer Applications?

Hello friends, I am a Commerce student. I don't have Maths and Computer Applications. However, I am interested to study BCA(H). So, kindly tell me that can I study BCA(H) course after my 12th? Please tell me immediately.

2nd February 2019, 10:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce without Maths and Computer Applications?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BCA(H) after completing 12th standard in commerce stream without studying Maths and Computer application. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline with English as one of the subjects from a recognized board and should have scored minimum 45% marks are eligible.
2nd February 2019, 09:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce without Maths and Computer Applications?

The general eligibility criteria to be eligible for applying BCA course ,you must have completed your Higher Secondary examination or equivalent diploma degree with minimum 50% marks in total and also having mathematics subject.
As you haven't completed your 12th standard with mathematics so, you are not eligible to pursue this course.
2nd February 2019, 10:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do BCA after completion of 12th commerce without maths and computer applications.
But there are some colleges which have a condition that students seeking admission in BCA must had mathematics as compulsory subject in 10 + 2.

ELIGIBILITY

Passing Marks 10 + 2 standard in any stream, organised board.

Minimum 50% marks aggregate in 10 + 2 with English.
10th February 2019, 08:55 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Yes definitely you are eligible for BCA(H) after completing your 10+2th from any recognised board of education or CBSE board of education.
every university or institute have some combination of subjects then you have to know all details about the subject combination in which you want to get admission.
Some university or institute also offer the BCA course with maths and computer course.
There is also opportunity to do BCA from distance mode of education from IGNOU.
6th March 2019, 04:43 PM
Prince881993

Dear Aspirant,

Yes, you can do BCA(Hons) with out Maths and Computer Science in 12th. General eligibility for BCA is 50% marks in 12th from a recognized board. In some of the universities Maths is compulsory to Join( Delhi university,Amity University) , In some universities its not compulsory( Lovely Professional University,Punjab).

Hope these information will help you.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?