12th April 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of 12th standard. I am studying 12th with Commerce stream from ISC Board. I am interested to study BCom with Computer Applications. So, is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
14th April 2018, 10:25 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a student of 12th standard. I am studying 12th with Commerce stream from ISC Board. I am interested to study BCom with Computer Applications. So, is it possible for me?
B.com in Computer Application is a 3 year UnderGraduate Course. After passing your 10+2 with the required percentage for the course, you may pursue the course.

Eligibility
>> you should be 10+2 pass with at least 50% marks in Commerce Stream.
>> Some institute take entrance test for the admission to the course, while some do admission on the basis of marks in 10+2. If the entrance is taken then this much 50% will do for you. But if the admission is granted on the basis of 10+2 marks, then you need to score subsequently high in order to be in the merit.
>> Minimum age is 17 years.

In the course, you will be taught about various softwates that are used in banking along with the normal B.Com course syllabus. you will have to do practicals on various softwares during your course.
14th April 2018, 07:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?

BCom Computer Applications Eligibility:

Candidate willing to have BCom course in a subject must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at previous qualifying examination.

Candidates who have passed the higher secondary Vocational Examination in business and Commerce are eligible.

The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college and in various colleges, they conduct entrance exam press interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.
14th April 2018, 08:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The very first thing I would like to let you know that there does not exist a course known as B.Com in Computer Application and hence no question of any one's eligibility for pursuing the same course.

But, you can pursue BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree course having completed your Class 12th with Commerce stream as for the same course any higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board.
14th April 2018, 09:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue admission in B.Com (Computer Application):

- A candidate willing to have BCom course in a subject must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.

- Candidates who have passed the higher secondary Vocational Examination in business and Commerce are also eligible to take admission in this course

- Most of the reputed institutes conduct an entrance examination in order to give admission to students and as you have completed your 12th standard with B.com hence you are eligible to take this course .
14th April 2018, 09:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study BCom (Computer Application) for 12th commerce student.

It is a graduation degree programme which is divided into 3 years course.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate who wants to get admission in Bcom course needs to have a 12th class degree in any discipline.

The qualification must be obtained from any recognised board.

The candidates should possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

Marks act as the basis for the admission.
14th April 2018, 10:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study BCom with (computer application)

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a graduation degree programme which is divided into 3 year course.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate who wants to get admission in Bcom courses needs to have a 12th class degree in any discipline. The qualification must be obtained from any recognised board. The candidate should possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Marks act as the basis for the admission.
14th April 2018, 11:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. Computer Applications or Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications is an undergraduate Commerce course. The duration of this course is three years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate must have passed 12th class in Business & Commerce from a recognized board.

2. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications course is 50%.

If you meet as per mention above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to study Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?